COPYRIGHT, PLEASE NOTE

All the material on this website is copyrighted to J-P Metsavainio, if not otherwise stated. Any content on this website may not be reproduced without the author’s permission.

Have a visit in my portfolio

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pelican Nebula, a two frame mosaic


At November 30 I published a new photo about dark filaments between North America and Pelican Nebula. Later I found out, that my shot was overlapping with my older photo of the Pelican nebula. This image is combination out of those two images. 

Pelican Nebula
Please, click for a large image

Image is in mapped colours, from the emission of ionized elements, R=Sulphur, G=Hydrogen and B=Oxygen


Technical details

Can be found HERE, for the upper part of the image
And HERE, for the lower part of the mosaic image above





No comments: